Customer Services Representative
Port Washington, NY
We seek career minded Customer Service personnel to ensure we continue to provide effortless experience to our customers in a culture of fun, a place where employees and management exist to enhance the quality of life of the people we touch. At Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare Customer Service Representatives begin their career in a high energy culture, representing the company and providing effortless experience to our customers. With experience, they acquire other positions within the company of team leaders, analysts and supervisors, opportunities are endless throughout the organization.
- Resolve customer and sales reps’ inquires; explain product features, provide quotes, process orders and assist with all of their customer service needs
- Handle inbound and outbound communication via phone, email or chat in a professional and courteous manner Resolve all customer related inquiries, issues and returns with extreme accuracy and efficiency
- Develop a thorough understanding of product to effectively offer additional accessories and substitute other products when items are back ordered, etc.
- Process orders received via email, fax, web, EDI or customer portal Support the sales team by providing assistance with their daily service needs
- Thorough follow up to ensure accuracy and effortless customer experience Suggest solutions when a product malfunctions. Utilize systems technology to handle high volumes of inquiries
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- Prior customer service experience in a call center environment a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Ability to demonstrate diplomacy
All Shifts Available!
Some Positions are Work from Home!
Drive DeVilbiss is one of the fastest growing durable medical equipment businesses that markets and distributes its products to customers located throughout North America, Europe, Central America, South America, the Middle East and Asia. Drive carries a complete line of durable medical equipment including mobility products, beds, bariatric products, wheelchairs, sleep surfaces and pressure prevention products, respiratory equipment, self-assist products, power wheelchairs, power scooters, rehabilitation products, pediatric products, patient room equipment, personal care products and electrotherapy devices.
Fifteen years after its inception, Drive DeVilbiss is recognized as one of the most innovative and fastest growing companies in its industry through a focus on quality, value and customer service. Privately held, the company anticipates continuing its historical growth record to achieve $1 billion in revenues in the near term through both aggressive organic and acquisition expansion.