Customer Service Representative
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
Drive Medical is one of the fastest growing global distributors of durable medical equipment. The Company markets and distributes its products to customers located throughout North America, Europe, Central America, South America, the Middle East and Asia.
The Customer Service Representative will ensure we continue to provide effortless experience to our customers in a culture of fun, a place where employees and management exist to enhance the quality of life of the people we touch.
Our Customer Service Representatives play a key role in providing product knowledge and support to our customers. We are seeking professional, dedicated individuals who can provide special attention to all details for each of our customers.
Our Customer Service team has day to day contact with our customers, warehouses, purchasing department, and accounts receivable department. As a member of our customer service team you are the first link our customers have to our company and our products, therefore the ability to complete the immediate task at hand expeditiously as well as have our customer feeling satisfied that they have been assisted in a professional and friendly manner.
Salary commensurate with experience.
Through these activities you will gain unique experiences that foster career growth and development.
Drive Medical is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and strongly supports diversity in the workplace.
-Bachelor’s Degree in related discipline or equivalent.
-2+ Years experience in a Customer Service, Call Center environment, Sales, Business Administration, and/or Order Entry
- Ability to handle 50+ calls per day, WPM 50+
- Strategic problem solving skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Outstanding follow-through, keen attention to details
- Organization and neat work habits
- Excellent communication skills for direct correspondence with customers and other departments
- Data entry of web and faxed orders
- Willingness to complete clerical tasks
- Positive work attitude is a MUST
- 1+ years SAP experience preferred
-must be flexible to work different shifts in the day
- bilingual is an asset (FRENCH)
-Must have reliable vehicle and valid driver’s license
Must possess sight/hearing senses, or use prosthetics that will enable these senses to function adequately so that the requirements of this position can be fully met. Physical activity includes walking, standing, bending, squatting, reaching above shoulders and lifting up to 40lbs. Must be able to drive an automobile for short and long distances.
- Must be able to sit at a desk, speak on the phone and type for long periods of time.
- WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Performs office activities in a lighted and ventilated area. Will work in a normally acceptable office environment, with no abnormal hazards or risks. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This is a full-time permanent opportunity, with benefits discounts, employee discounts, Vacation & PTO days and much more.