Order Picker (7:00AM-3:30PM/ 4:00PM-12:30AM)
Drive Medical is one of the fastest growing global distributors of durable medical equipment. The Company markets and distributes its products to customers located throughout North America, Europe, Central America, South America, the Middle East and Asia.
- Ensure that workplace’s health and safety requirements are met
- Pick product using an RF Gun and reconcile it with the corresponding order in SAP
- Package product for shipment to the customer, with proper shipping labels
- Load and unload trailers of product
- Maintain housekeeping of warehouse and surrounding area.
- Promote constant motivation among staff to strive for an efficient and effective warehouse team.
- Assist in the resolution of all inventory related issues such as short ships, over ships, creating bin and locations.
- Assist in all other areas of the warehouse departments as advised by the Operations Manager, and other warehouse management
- Licensed and able to drive a Raymond Reach or Order Picker Forklift, & Walkie or WILLING TO LEARN, will provide in-house training
- High energy, positive attitude
- Focused, organized and neat work habits
- Knowledge of SAP or willing to learn
- Detail Oriented and accountable
- Ability to multi-task
- Must be an analytical thinker and problem solver
- Works well under pressure and tight deadlines
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs
- Good oral and written communication skills
- A team player and motivator
- Your own vehicle or reliable transportation
- Must have CSA certified safety shoes
This is a permanent full-time opportunity, with benefits discounts, a fast, fun and exciting culture, with a growing medical company!
Must be able to provide professional references, only qualified candidates will be contacted.