Rehab Product Specialist - Regional Category Vice President
Los Angeles, CA
The Regional Category Vice President of the Rehab Division (RCVP) is responsible for increasing sales and profits to ensure that the Rehab Division achieve its goals. The RCVP works in his/her assigned territory to assist Territory Business Managers (TBM) from the Home Care Division to fully develop their knowledge of rehab products, improve their ability to target key customers and maximize sales of rehab products. The RCVP is responsible for providing effective feedback to both the TBM and Regional Vice Presidents of the Home Care Division pertaining to key takeaways and opportunities discovered through joint calls with the TBM.
In addition to providing Rehab Product expertise to the TBM(s) of the Home Care Division, the RCVP has direct call responsibility for targeted accounts in his/her territory that are not primary call points for the Home Care Division. The RCVP's account base will consist of Providers, Clinics, Children’s Hospitals and other organizations that comprise the Rehab Marketplace.
A successful RCVP will and must perform at a high level in both the areas of focus of the their job.
- Increase sales of Pediatric and Adult Rehab products to meet or exceed budgeted annual goal
- Assess Territory Managers’ Rehab category and product knowledge along with their ability to sell the Rehab Product line.
- Train existing and new Territory Managers on Rehab related products via joint sales calls, Webinars, sales and marketing materials
- Provide oral and written feedback to Territory Sales Managers and their respective RVPs pertaining to product knowledge, sales strategy and customer interactions.
- Monitor Rehab opportunities in Salesforce.com daily and interact with Territory Managers, RVP of Sales, VP of Sales-Rehab Division and directly with customers to move Rehab opportunities forward in the sales process.
- Work in the field with Territory Managers and their RVPs to identify prospects and develop strategies that will win the business.
- Provide ongoing motivational support to the sales team to help them achieve their goals.
- Utilize sales support tools such as Salesforce.com and SAP to monitor progress and identify territories that would benefit from additional focus in order to reach intended goals.
- Attend state, regional, national Rehab meetings such as respiratory/DME associations and MedTrade.
- Provide support and training to inside sales
- Participate in ongoing Competitive Analysis
- Participate in weekly conference call with VP of Sales-Rehab Division updating on past week’s activities and goals for future week
- Any other activities assigned by the VP of Sales-Rehab Division.
B2B Sales Related
- Ensuring achievement of both individual and company sales and profitability goals.
- Responsibility for and commitment to the sales and process philosophies of the Drive Rehab Division. Scope of responsibility to include: planning, reporting, quota execution, sales process optimization, sales training, and sales program implementation.
- Directly responsible to call on Providers, Clinics, Children’s Hospitals and other organizations that are not a primary call point for the Home Care Division yet directly impact sales for the Rehab Division.
- Must demonstrate a passionate and consistent commitment to documenting all Sales Activities into the Sales Force CRM.
- Any other activities assigned by the VP of Sales-Rehab Division