Territory Manager - QUEBEC
JOB TITLE: Business Territory Manager – QUEBEC
DEPARTMENT: Regional Sales
REPORTS TO: Regional VP of Sales
Drive DeVilbiss is one of the fastest growing durable medical equipment businesses that markets and distributes its products to customers located throughout North America, Europe, Central America, South America, the Middle East and Asia. Drive carries a complete line of durable medical equipment including mobility products, beds, bariatric products, wheelchairs, sleep surfaces and pressure prevention products, respiratory equipment, self-assist products, power wheelchairs, power scooters, rehabilitation products, pediatric products, patient room equipment, personal care products and electrotherapy devices.
Fifteen years after its inception, Drive DeVilbiss is recognized as one of the most innovative and fastest growing companies in its industry through a focus on quality, value and customer service. Privately held, the company anticipates continuing its historical growth record to achieve $1 billion in revenues in the near term through both aggressive organic and acquisition expansion.
GENERAL STATEMENT OF DUTIES:
This is a key leadership position on Drive Medical’s sales team who will report directly to the Regional VP of sales. This position will require an experienced sales representative that is able to drive results in a fast paced, process driven and demanding growth environment.
The key to success in this position is the ability to influence the company’s process centric approach to sales force effectiveness and successfully manage functions essential to sales force productivity that is foundational to the organizations record of sustained sales growth and execution of sales/margin objectives.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The ideal candidate must be comfortable in a “high octane” environment and be that rare leader who combines strong sales leadership’s experience/knowledge with a passion for driving process discipline and effectiveness into the entire sales cycle.
- This role will be responsible for providing leadership and management to the region’s growing sales force organization.
- This role will be responsible for achieves the territory’s sales and profitability goals for products into all customer segments/channels within their territory.
- This role will be responsible for the territory’s sales and process driven sales force effectiveness, managing functions essential to sales force productivity and sales/margin execution. Scope of responsibility for the territory includes planning, reporting, quota execution, sales process optimization, sales training, sales program implementation.
- This role will be accountable for the timely assignment of all sales organization process and sales force effectiveness objectives that are foundational to the territory’s targeted sales growth and sales/margin execution.
- This role is responsible for fostering a culture continuous improvement based on sound sales force effectiveness principles and process centric sales execution.
QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE, AND SKILLS:
- Results based Leadership style skill set with strong impact and influencing skills
- Strong process/systems based thinking and approach to leadership
- Takes feedback and criticism well in order to improve self and operational performance
- Persistence and energy in leading change towards an effective work environment
- Ability to communicate effectively to others, maintaining a persuasive and credible presentation style at all levels of the organization.
- Strong analytical skills and process focus
- Accountable, self-motivated, hand-on, dynamic, and passionate leadership style
- Ability to work in a fast paced, result focused and demanding entrepreneurial environment.
- Must reside in Calgary and be able to travel to other areas
- Must be able to operate out of a home office
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- BS/BA Degree preferred
- Minimum of 2 years of progressive management experience in a Territory Leadership Role
- Must have experience in a process driven/sales force effectiveness centric sales culture environment, with proven score card metric based results.
- Proven sales leadership experience in a fast-paced, high-growth environment with a track record of success growing regional/territory revenue and enhanced margins.
- Prior experience with consumer medical products sales into various channels a plus.
- Prior experience with SaleForce.com or other CRM platforms a plus
Must possess sight/hearing senses, or use prosthetics that will enable these senses to function adequately so that the requirements of this position can be fully met. Physical activity includes walking, standing, bending, squatting, reaching above shoulders and lifting up to 40lbs. Must be able to drive an automobile for short and long distances.
This is a full time position that offers base salary, commissions, bonuses, paid vacations, PTO days and more. Candidate must reside in Montreal and have a vehicle.