Biller (7:30am-4:00pm/ 4:00pm-12:30am)
Drive DeVilbiss is one of the fastest growing durable medical equipment businesses that markets and distributes its products to customers located throughout North America, Europe, Central America, South America, the Middle East and Asia. Drive carries a complete line of durable medical equipment including mobility products, beds, bariatric products, wheelchairs, sleep surfaces and pressure prevention products, respiratory equipment, self-assist products, power wheelchairs, power scooters, rehabilitation products, pediatric products, patient room equipment, personal care products and electrotherapy devices.
Fifteen years after its inception, Drive DeVilbiss is recognized as one of the most innovative and fastest growing companies in its industry through a focus on quality, value and customer service. Privately held, the company anticipates continuing its historical growth record to achieve $1 billion in revenues in the near term through both aggressive organic and acquisition expansion.
- High energy, positive attitude
- Focused, organized and neat work habits
- Knowledge of SAP
- Detail Oriented and accountable
- Ability to multi-task
- Above average skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Must be an analytical thinker and problem solver
- Works well under pressure and tight deadlines
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs
- Good oral and written communication skills
- A team player and motivator
- Your own vehicle or reliable transportation
- Complies with Health and Safety requirements set forth by the company and health and safety comity. Safeguard employees and customers alike.
- Meets warehouse operational standards by contributing warehouse information to strategic plans and reviews; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; identifying warehouse system improvements
- Maintains physical condition of warehouse, keeping W/H clean.
- Track and report errors to Operations Manager.
- Works with other dept heads as a team to accomplish related tasks as needed.
- Backing up W/H functions, Receiving, picking packing and shipping as required.
- Maintains physical condition of tools required for orders.
- Follow proper shipping instructions and procedures
- Works with customer service to identify and correct picking or shipping errors.
- SAP System clean up.
- Complete special projects that may be assigned by Operations Manager.
- Ensure that workplace’s health and safety requirements are met
- Help receive all goods entering the warehouse, this includes: adding SKUs and sorting product for put away.
- Pick product using an RF Gun and reconcile it with the corresponding order in SAP
- Package product for shipment to the customer, with proper shipping labels
- Load and unload trailers of product
- Maintain housekeeping of warehouse and surrounding area including garbage disposal
- Promote constant motivation among staff to strive for an efficient and effective warehouse team.
- Resolve all locations with negative stock.
- Resolve all open & inventory discrepancies by monitoring virtual location.
- Assist in the resolution of all inventory related issues such as short ships, over ships, creating bin and locations.
- Assists is all other areas of warehouse departments as required by Operations Manager, Warehouse Managers, and/or Immediate Supervisors.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds or more
- Must have CSA Certified safety shoes
- Must be able to work in a warehouse environment
- SAP experience is an asset
- Must have flexibility to work overtime and/or weekend
This is a permanent full-time opportunity with paid vacation, PTO days, benefits discount, employee discounts and more. Monday to Friday 7:30am-4:00pm, must be able to be to work these hours. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.