Territory Business Manager
This is a key leadership position on Drive DeVilbiss sales team who will report directly to the Regional VP of sales. This position will require an experienced sales representative that is able to drive results in a fast paced, process driven and demanding growth environment.The key to success in this position is the ability to influence the company’s process centric approach to sales force effectiveness and successfully manage functions essential to sales force productivity that is foundational to the organizations record of sustained sales growth and execution of sales/margin objectives.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
(Detailed list of duties)
The ideal candidate must be comfortable in a “high octane” environment and be that rare leader who combines strong sales leadership’s experience/knowledge with a passion for driving process discipline and effectiveness into the entire sales cycle.
- This role will be responsible for providing leadership and management to the region’s growing sales force organization.
- This role will be responsible for achieves the territory’s sales and profitability goals for products into all customer segments/channels within their territory.
- This role will be responsible for the territory’s sales and process driven sales force effectiveness, managing functions essential to sales force productivity and sales/margin execution. Scope of responsibility for the territory includes planning, reporting, quota execution, sales process optimization, sales training, sales program implementation.
- This role will be accountable for the timely assignment of all sales organization process and sales force effectiveness objectives that are foundational to the territory’s targeted sales growth and sales/margin execution.
- This role is responsible for fostering a culture continuous improvement based on sound sales force effectiveness principles and process centric sales execution.
QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE, AND SKILLS :
- Results based Leadership style skill set with strong impact and influencing skills
- Strong process/systems based thinking and approach to leadership
- Takes feedback and criticism well in order to improve self and operational performance
- Persistence and energy in leading change towards an effective work environment
- Ability to communicate effectively to others, maintaining a persuasive and credible presentation style at all levels of the organization.
- Strong analytical skills and process focus
- Accountable, self-motivated, hand-on, dynamic, and passionate leadership style
- Ability to work in a fast paced, result focused and demanding entrepreneurial environment.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
(Degrees and experience required.)
- BS/BA Degree preferred
- Minimum of 2 years of progressive management experience in a Territory Leadership Role
- Must have experience in a process driven/sales force effectiveness centric sales culture environment, with proven score card metric based results.
- Proven sales leadership experience in a fast-paced, high-growth environment with a track record of success growing regional/territory revenue and enhanced margins.
- Prior experience with consumer medical products sales into various channels a plus.
- Prior experience with SalesForce.com or other CRM platforms a plus