Sales Administration Supervisor
Port Washington, NY
The Sales Admin Supervisor is responsible for the daily operations of the sales admin department ensuring that all tasks are completed timely.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Responsibilities will include:
- Resolving all price discrepancies on customer’s orders and/or in the SAP system.
- Payment for all rebates, fees etc., to buying groups and our customers.
- Keeping track of all sales rebate contracts.
- Ensuring all sales related expenses submitted by the sales force are processed and reimbursed timely.
- Generating and providing sales related reports .
- Providing any other necessary information to the sales force that assist them in making prudent sales and price decisions while in the field.
- Keeping accurate records of current sales representatives, direct and indirect.
- Assisting with reviewing pricing contracts ensuring we are within policy.
- Escalating any price requests that requires executive approval if necessary.
- Providing sales and customer data to sales force upon request for customer reviews.
- Assisting with weekly reporting and any other sales reporting on an ongoing basis.
- Reviewing and approving all expenses submitted by the Sales force for processing every two.
- Calculating and paying bonus and commission for all independent sales representatives each month.
- Calculating and paying all commission/fees to the retail brokers per contractual arrangements.
- Downloading and calculating sales for all buying groups to determine fees due each month/quarter.
- Ensuring that all other customers sales rebates are calculated correctly based on sales and are either paid by check or credit memo to their account.
- Working on special projects requests as required.
QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE, AND SKILLS:
- Must have excellent organizational, communication, and project management skills.
- Must be able to handle information in a confidential manner.
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English language and be understood.
- Must be proficient and accurate in the use of computer software programs and accessing information from the company computer system.
- Must be able to interact diplomatically with people both in person and on the telephone.
- Must be able to use Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, result focused and demanding environment.