D574-BR Blue Ridge, 1/cs
D574-J Jade, 1/cs
D574-R Rosewood, 1/cs
- 3-positions: upright (Figure A), deep recline and elevated leg rest/footrest (Figure B)
- Retractable lock bar secures the chair in the desired position
- Self-adjusting suspension in the seat prevents bottoming out
- Side panels “pop off” for easy cleaning and maintenance
- Large, blow-molded tray locks in 5 positions and can be stored on the side of the chair
- 5" casters (2 with locks) make it easy-to-move and secure the recliner
- Wide, comfortable armrests are angled to provide support in any reclined position
- Neutral-colored, sturdy steel frame is easy-to-clean and maintain
- Moisture barrier on seat prevents seepage
- Comfortable built-in headrest
- Foam and vinyl meet California Technical Bulletin 117
: 47" (H) X 25" (W) X 41" (D)
: 20" between arms
Seat to Floor Arm Height
: 9" - 26"
: 21" (H) x 19" (W) x 19" (D)
Carton Shipping Weight
: 110 lbs.
: 250 lbs.
: Limited Lifetime on Frame, 1 Year on
Upholstery and Moving Parts