BA9600-NPCM Balanced Aire Competitor Mattress, E0373, 35" (W) x 80" (L) x 6.5" (H), 1/ea
- Reactive mattress replacement system with self adjusting air/foam cells provides outstanding pressure redistribution and shear/friction reduction
- Designed to prevent and treat any and all stage pressure ulcers in the home or long term care setting
- 1" Hybrid Visco foam top layer provides immersion, premium comfort and heat dissipation
- High density foam perimeter provides firm edge support and facilitates safe patient transfers
- Heel slope redistributes pressure away from vulnerable heels
- Self-adjustment can be open cell or closed cell to meet individual needs
- Self-Adjusting air cells recognize body weight and pressure and adjust to reduce interface pressure and improve patient comfort
- Four non-circular cylinders prevent "rolling" or "gapping"
- Removable 4 way stretch PU cover is fluid resistant, low shear and vapor permeable helping protect the skin from friction and moisture
- Arrives patient ready; easy to deliver, set up and transport
- Foam and cover are antimicrobial, antifungal, and latex free
- Meets flammability standards CFR1632 and CRF1633
: 350 lbs.
: Urethane Knit Multi-stretch Top,
: 5 Year Mattress, 3 Year Cover