How to place an order or create a quote
- Click here to log in to your account or to register for an online account
- you can create a quote or place an order once you are logged in
- To create a new business account, click here
- We do not sell direct to consumers, click here to locate a provider in your area or online.
- Local providers can assist you with various inquires including product information, orders, rentals and insurance or Medicaid/Medicare information.
Have an idea?
- New product ideas or Product improvement suggestions can be submitted here one of our product managers will contact you if are moving forward with your idea.
How do I create a business account with Drive Devilbiss Healthcare?
- Please click here and submit a completed credit application. Once submitted, a member from our Credit team will contact you.
How to Contact us
Please click here for our Contact Us page for complete information.
- Order Status and Returns, Click here to find your order.
- You may view your returns policy information here.
- Please contact the original provider you purchased the item from, providers can assist you with various inquires including product information, returns, rentals and insurance or Medicaid/Medicare information.
What is my freight policy?
- You may view your freight policy information here.
- Click here to locate a provider,
Technical Product Solutions
- Parts diagrams, specs and hang tags are located on the product pages
- Click here to locate our comprehensive library of technical solutions articles including troubleshooting, assembly and so much more.
- If you are unsure of the product’s item number, please visit our Product ID Guide here.
- You can find the warranty of an item on the specific item's product page on our website or in the included instruction manual (hang-tag), if you have already purchased the unit. This warranty does not cover device failure due to owner misuse or negligence, or normal wear and tear. The warranty does not extend to non-durable components which are subject to normal wear and need periodic replacement.
- Batteries on power mobility products are covered under warranty for twelve (12) months from the date of purchase. Battery life is dependent on temperature, weight of the user, amount of daily use (around the block vs. 5 miles per day) and how well the batteries have been maintained (charged daily or were they allowed to run down to empty). Depending on conditions, batteries can last as little as six (6) months and sometimes up to two (2) years.
- Our warranty is processed through our extensive provider network. Please contact the provider where you purchased the item, providers can assist warranty and returns support.