- Low Deck height with flexibility to configure "roll at any height" or "roll at low height only" castor location
- -Roll at any Height: 14.81" (376mm) to 22.83" (580 mm) deck height
- -Roll at Low Height: 11.81 (300 mm) to 19.83" (504mm) deck height
- Quiet, convenient, full electric operation provides smooth position change w/easy-to-use Hand Pendant control of Head/Foot Section positioning and overall height of the bed frame for maximum comfort and versatility for the patient or caregiver
- Height-adjustment and Head/Foot deck motors come pre-installed on the foot section no assembly required
- In the event of power failure, top mounted Hi/Lo crank accessibility and manual crank motor override of sleep surface adjustments
- Easy-to-transport and set up, Bed ships in two cartons
- Channel frame construction provides superior strength and reduced weight
- Reinforced frame resists twisting and bending
- Long lasting Zinc-coated spring deck for Patient comfort
- Heavy-duty bed ends with durable HD Polyethylene Molded Bed End covers are attractive, easy-to-maintain
- Headboard is taller than footboard to blend with home décor
- Labels and color-coded springs help ensure accurate installation of side rails for patient safety
- High performance workhorse muscle of the 3-motor power plant is an industry standard
- Half rails and full rails available in packages (PKG) or sold separately
- Motor is UL Approved, Bed is manufactured in ISO9001 & ISO13485 facility
- Satisfies applicable FDA entrapment guidelines
- Extension kit available (model #15005EXTKIT-L) extends length from 80" to 84"
- Patient Weight Capacity 350 lbs. (158kg). Total Weight Capacity 450 lbs. (204kg). Includes occupant, mattress, rails, trapeze, accessories, personal affects, etc.
- Auto-Contour raises the head and foot of bed simultaneously to help prevent lower back and sacral shearing induced pressure injuries, eliminating an extra step for caregivers and residents without the need to remember FOB elevations before HOB.
- Auto-contour may help prevent sacral shearing wounds by simultaneously elevating the head and foot bed sections so there’s no sliding during position changes.
- Only homecare beds boasting auto-contour which allows patients to stay comfortably in place while being better positioned for reading, watching television, or talking to staff and visitors.
|Warranty||Original Purchaser. Limited Lifetime on welds, 5 year on frame, motor, pendant, 1 year on all other parts and components. During the warranty period, defective items will be repaired or replaced at Drive's option at no charge|
|Carton Shipping Weight||184 lbs|
|Roll at Low Height||11.81” (300mm) to 19.83” (504mm) deck height|
|Roll at any Height||14.81" (376mm) to 22.83” (580mm) deck height|
|Unit Dimensions||36" (.914m) (W) x 88" (2.24m) (L) | Overall Sleep Surface 36" W x 80" L|
No Results Found