PreserveTech™ Med-Aire Edge Alternating Pressure & Low Air Loss Mattress Replacement System
Item # 14360-B
UPC # 822383003061
- Active mattress replacement system provides both alternating pressure and low air loss to optimize pressure redistribution, shear/friction reduction, and micro-climate control
- Designed to help prevent, treat and heal pressure injuries in the home or long-term care setting
- Control unit offers 10-minute cycles when alternating and can also be used in static mode (exclusive to #14360-B)
- Control dial to optimize patient comfort levels by weight (exclusive to #14360-B)
- Advanced digital control unit offers 4 adjustable APM cycle times (10/15/20/25), and adjustable comfort weight settings for optimal immersion & patient satisfaction (exclusive to #14360-P)
- 9 deluxe clinical and care giver features: auto-firm, seat inflate, micro processing feedback, lock-out and more (exclusive to #14360-P)
- Audio and Visual alarm alerts when air pressure is low
- Digital control unit features 3 diagnostic audio and visual alarms to alert for issues with air pressure, the system, or power (exclusive to #14360-P)
- System includes 20 individual air cells to maximize immersion and envelopment and redistribute pressure with pillow feature for head stability and comfort.
- 8" firm foam perimeter for safe ingress and egress (getting into and out of the bed), patient transfers and power outage protection.
- 3" foam base for power outage protection
- 5" deep air cells are easily removed with quick disconnects for convenient servicing
- Removable and machine washable quilted 4-way stretch PreserveTech™ cover is fluid resistant, low shear and vapor permeable helping protect the skin from friction and moisture
- Cover is treated with an antimicrobial to guard against degradation from microorganisms on the cover. The durable cover also tolerates cleaning with disinfectants, refer to user manual for suggested disinfectants.
- CPR valve allows for rapid deflation
- Tubing quickly and easily disconnects with EZ Lock/Quick Release design
|Height||8" (mattress only 5" air cells on top of 3" foam base)|
|Weight||35 lbs (mattress only)|
|Weight Capacity||450 Lbs.|