Whether you rely on crutches long-term, or you use them during recovery – mobility should not be painful. If you are looking for a comfortable alternative to standard crutches, the Mobility Designed Comfort Crutch is the product for you!
The patent pending Comfort Crutch's unique design cradles your elbows to evenly distribute your weight, allowing the pressure to be removed from your wrists, armpits and hands.
The M+D Crutch™ offers a wide variety of one of a kind feature including: a hinged arm cradle that can be unlocked to provide enhanced range of motion, customizable braces with flexible, quick release straps that keep arms in place when they need to be and free when they don't, shock absorbing feet to help users navigate a variety of surfaces and rotating handles allow for more mobility!
- A hinged arm cradle that can be unlocked to provide an enhanced range of motion enabling the user to reach for things without having to remove the crutch.
- Adjustable, ergonomic hand grips rotate out of the way with the push of a button, freeing your hands for other things.
QUICK RELEASE STRAPS:
- Flexible armbands made of anti-microbial material that conform to each user’s arm, providing support while allowing the user to easily get in and out of the crutches.
SHOCK ABSORBING FEET:
- Removable, shock absorbing feet help users to navigate a variety of surfaces. The patented design allows water to disperse through hollow channels much like a car tire, to avoid slippage on wet surfaces.
- Fully adjustable in both arm length and height accommodating users 4’11” to 6’8″
- Handle Length: 11"to 17"
- MD20041: Box includes Two Fully Assembled (Tool-Free) Pairs of Crutches with complete set of Training Support to help maximize usage.
- MD30002: Box includes Three Non-Assembled Pairs of Crutches with complete set of Training Support to help maximize usage.
Ergonomically Designed to fit either your left or right hand, the M+D Crutch is color coded and has a braille dot so you can easily know which crutch is which!
- Blue button - Right Side
- Black button - Left Side
Aluminum tubing features an oval shape providing a lighter weight product front to backWeight Capacity 300 lbs.
|Height Adjustable||39" - 52"|
|Product Weight||2.9 lbs per crutch|
|Retail Box Dimensions||13" (W) x 40" (L) x 9" (H)|
|Retail Box specs||MD20041: 18 lbs | MD30002: 27.5 lbs|
|Warranty||" The M+D Limited Warranty covers your M+D Crutch™ against manufacturing defects for one year from the date you received your product. Warranty doesn’t cover damage caused by accidents or unauthorized modifications."|
|Weight Capacity||300 lbs|
No Results Found